Rachel's weblog.
Monday, December 30, 2002
      ( 10:21 pm ) Rachel  

Was watching channel four's 100 greatest films last night.

Anyway, it got me thinking about all the films I want to see again...

From the top five I want to see, but haven't, the Godfather films, and Pulp fiction (yes, really). Also from the 'top 100', the films I would most like to see, but haven't are probably Casablanca and Brief Encounter. Some day...

Then, elsewhere, there's Run Lola Run, Memento and the Green Mile. Which someone I know has in their DVD collection, so maybe I should have got around to them by now : )

On the other hand, I have seen Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, on Friday. If you haven't already, then go see it!!! 'Tho if you still haven't got round to watching the first one, then you perhaps need to see that first!! I have to disagree with Empire, which despite giving the film five stars, claims it is less good than the first one. If anything it is even better!!! #




archives:


Probably very little for the moment : )


powered by SignMyGuestbook.com

Back the Bid at london2012.com
Listed on Blogwise
Powered by Blogger